Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything with Low-Level Spells (2024)

Hazure Waku no “Joutai Ijou Skill” de Saikyou ni Natta Ore ga Subete o Juurin Suru made / ハズレ枠の【状態異常スキル】で最強になった俺がすべてを蹂躙するまで

Inglés Comments – Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything with Low-Level Spells

Aquí encuentras tema de debates generales de Anime «Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything with Low-Level Spells». En este tema puedes decir tu opinión general e impresiones de «Failure Frame: I Became the Strongest and Annihilated Everything with Low-Level Spells» o responder a los comentarios ya existentes. Por favor, ten en cuenta que los spoilers aquí están prohibidos.
  •  
So far: strong first impression, though, I've only seen the first two episodes at this point. What I can say, however, is that the CGI is FRICKING HORRIBLE. I don't mind it with the enemies, yes, you can cheap out on a hundred chicken monsters if you so wish. But using CGI EVERYTIME the main character moves more than an inch? C'MON! I wouldn't even mind that much if they used CGI consistently, but the constant and stark contrasting of good art with mediocre CGI every 30 seconds really pulls down the quality of this series by A LOT.
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
  •  
  • Evaluar
  • Marcador
  • Hacer favorito

Evaluaciones

Evaluación total
Evaluación propia
Valor calculado3.41 = 68%Ranking#2778
PopularSolicitado#9

Estadística de usarios

Última evaluación

Top contribudor del mes

Encuestas recientes

Personalized lists

Discord

Compartir

¿Ayudas a los otros en la búsqueda de un Anime o te gusta informar sobre él? Te aconsejamos que indiques un enlace a una inscripción de Anime aquí en aniSearch. ¡Así le facilitas la búsqueda del Anime al receptor y le das mucha información!
aniSearch.es sólo utiliza cookies propias con fines técnicos, no recoge ni transfiere datos personales suyos sin su conocimiento.